Monday, October 5, 2009

Photo Challenge!

Now then, every photo has ended up on Twitter every day! XD Just not anywhere else, lol. So here's the current catch up:



03/10/09 - Day 3

Poster for the Cobra Starship tour in March, on the side of the True Blue Shoes building on the corner of Brunswick and Victoria Sts. I am so excited for this tour!!!



04/10/09 - Day 4

Flinders St Station, one of Melbourne's most iconic landmarks. Usually used a meeting place, I have many fond memories of chilling on the steps and making fun of the people sitting around us and going by. Lol.



05/10/09 - Day 5

I took my shoes off after work today and my ankle looked like this! I didn't realise at all until then, though I'd known that my shoes were rubbing agaisnt my ankle something fierce today. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment